Enough is Enough: MFM Prayer Points

The only language which the enemy understands is violence. When you confront all the powers that confront you with violence, you will overcome. The powers that operate in this environment are powers that are deaf and dumb. They are so stubborn that they will not give up easily. Nothing will change unless you make use of the weapon of bombardment. You must get to a point where you declare enough is enough. You must fight aggressively until you battle the enemy to a standstill. Victory cannot be won by those who are lazy or complacent. To obtain unchallengeable victory you must pursue and overtake your enemy.

The picture of an overcomer or a conqueror is painted in Psalm 18:37-40:

“I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed. I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet. For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under we those that rose up against me.”

This kind of battle is offensive rather than defensive. Instead of being pursued by your enemies, you must stand your ground and pursue them. Enough is enough prayers are meant for men and women who can no longer tolerate what the enemy is doing. Enough is enough prayers are prayers for those who have had enough and are no longer ready to give any room for the enemy to operate. These are prayers that will stop the evil tide and give you freedom to fulfill your destiny and live your life according to the design of the Almighty.

Enough is enough prayers are prayers said by a mad prophet who prays with holy aggression. These prayer points will enable you to confront the enemy fire for fire. They are prayers that will overthrow every evil king occupying the throne of your life. They will put an end to age-long problems and terminate the oppressive regime of the enemy. They will make every eater of flesh and drinker of blood to eat their own flesh and drink their own blood.

The prayer points will turn every victim to a victor. They will convert the pursed to the purser and make the prince who has been working barefoot to climb the horse of his destiny.

I have a warning for you at this point, do not start these prayer points unless you are ready to pound the enemy to submission.

PRAYER SECTION

Confessions:

Psalm 118:1: 

O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.

Isaiah 49:24-25: 

“Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.”

Psalm 124:7: 

“Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.”

Psalm 18:37-40: 

“I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed. I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet. For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.

Isaiah 44:25: 

“That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;”

PRAYER POINTS

Praise Worship 

Sing at least seven songs of praise to the Lord. Praise Him from the bottom of your heart for answered prayers.

1. Every bird of darkness working against my progress, fall down and die, in Jesus’ name.

2. I arrest every evil bird fashioned against my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every bird of darkness on assignments against my destiny, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

4. I shall not be a candidate of the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, in Jesus' name.

5. Holy Ghost fire, barricade my life from the rage of satanic birds, in the name of Jesus.

6.  Every monitoring bird of darkness fashioned against me, be disgraced,

7. My destiny, reject every bewitchment fashioned against me by the birds of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

8. Any power programming evils against me, using evil birds be dismantled, in Jesus' name.

9. I fire back every arrow of evil birds, in the name of Jesus.

10. Thou power of familiar spirits that peep and mutter, I arrest your power, in Jesus’ name.

11. Every habitation of witchcraft birds fashioned against my life, be desolate, in the name of Jesus.

12. My life, jump out of every inherited witchcraft cage, in the name of Jesus.

13. Holy Ghost fire, barricade my habitation from the rage of satanic birds, in the name of Jesus.

14. Power to disgrace every bird of darkness, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

15. My life, become untouchable to every bird of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

16. All my virtues swallowed by satanic birds, be vomited, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every monitoring bird of darkness fashioned against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

18. I shall destroy every company of satanic birds fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every witchcraft bird flying against my destiny shall fly no more, in Jesus' name.

20. Holy Ghost fire, burn away the memory of my life from the possession of every satanic bird, in the name of Jesus.

21. Every evil cry fashioned against my habitation at night, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

22. O God, arise and let all my stubborn enemies scatter, in the name of Jesus.

23. Thou power of the night fashioned against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

24. Let the rod of the wrath of the Lord come upon every enemy of my life in the name of Jesus.

25. Let the angels of God invade them and lead them into darkness, in the name of Jesus.

26. Let the hand of the Lord turn against them day by day, in the name of Jesus.

27. Let their flesh and skin become old and let their bones be broken, in the name of Jesus.

28. Let them be compassed with gall and travail, in the name of Jesus.

29. Let Your angels hedge them about and block their paths, in the name of Jesus.

30. O Lord, make their chains heavy.

31. When they cry, shut out their cries, in the name of Jesus.

32. O Lord, make their paths crooked, in the name of Jesus.

33. O Lord, make their ways to be hewed with sharp stones, in the name of Jesus.

34. Let the power of their own wickedness fall upon them, in the name of Jesus.

35. O Lord, turn them aside and pull them in pieces.

36. O Lord, make their ways desolate.

37. O Lord, fill them with bitterness and let them be drunken with wormwood.

38. O Lord, break their teeth with stones, in the name of Jesus.

39. O Lord, cover them with ashes, in the name of Jesus.

40. O Lord, remove their souls from peace and let them forget prosperity, in the name of Jesus.

41. I crush under my feet all the evil powers trying to imprison me, in the name of Jesus.

42. Let their mouth be put in the dust, in the name of Jesus.

43. Let there be civil war in the camp of the enemies of my life in the name of Jesus.

44. I release panic upon my full-time enemies, in the name of Jesus.

45 Let stubborn confusion come upon the headquarters of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

46. I loose confusion upon the plans of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

47. Every stronghold of darkness, receive acidic confusion, in the name of Jesus.

48. I loose panic and frustration on satanic orders issued against me, in the name of Jesus.

49. I command every evil power fighting against me to fight against and destroy one another, in Jesus' name.

Please endeavour to Share, Like and Follow us for more articles in Jesus name, Amen!

God Bless my father in the Lord, Dr. D. K. OLUKOYA, his family and every member of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries in Jesus Mighty name, Amen!

Thank you and God Bless you all in Jesus name, Amen.


Comments

Popular Posts